The Durango Network
The Durango Network is a locally owned and operated network for independent health care providers. We provide a cost-effective and comprehensive service to providers by providing group access to many of the largest third party payers in our area. We are the network resource to assist private practices.
- Provide contracting assistance with insurance companies.
- Provide rate analysis to help providers make smart contracting decisions.
- Provide meetings for providers’ office staff and billers for training and collaboration.
- Provide assistance in claims issues.
- Network contracts have a single representative at insurance companies.
- Provide credentialing assistance and filing.
Find your healthcare resource by clicking the links above left. Need more information? We can help! Call Lisa Costello, at 970-375-3216. Or send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide education, support and resources for independent healthcare practitioners in the four corners community.
Contact The Durango Network
P.O. Box 2269
Durango CO 81302
970-375-3216 – office
970-375-3217 – fax
© The Durango Network.